Hedge Newest Position
1. 2. The Hedge Newest Position (“HNP”) is an exposure protection feature that is provided by the Platform and assists clients to manage their trading exposure at all times. HNP may be activated or deactivated at any time by contacting the Company here. When activated, HNP will be automatically triggered when the account equity in a client’s trading account falls below the used margin required in respect of open positions.
2. HNP automatically opens a fully hedged position in the opposite direction in an equal amount to the last opened position. HNP applies to all open positions and will continue to apply until all open positions are hedged.
3. HNP will be triggered as close to the used margin except in circumstances where the market moves too fast, in which case HNP may not be activated.
4. HNP will function within market hours and will not be triggered if:
a. deactivated by a client;
b. hedging the newest position will increase the exposure; and/or
c. a client’s equity insufficient to cover the spread of the newly hedged position.
5. Trading accounts can be used in parallel with the HNP and margin can be topped up.
6. Hedged positions may be transferred to the next trading date and are subject to the applicable rollover fees and/or any other fees.
7. HNP will be activated only after First Protected Positions are used.
8. HNP is compatible with any other trading benefits and offers available from time to time by the Company.